Sunday 1 May 2011

best friends quotes funny short



Okey..I`m gonna write something about a person..this person really make my life full of joy and sorrow!!
I`m not going to expose who is that special person,but this person of course one of my friends in my entire life..haha..dye yg sruh aku speaking nie..kalo x jgn hrp la..bak kata ckgu ALONG-jurulatih kem aku..Krim salam jea la..heheehe..okey..smbung balik..asal aku tulis pasal dye yea?? Because I really miss her..hehe

Lets hear what my heart says about her-

First of all,THANKS 4 being my friend.I`m never tought that we will be such a close friends.
haha..honestly,I`m not remember how we meet..jgn marah yea..aku kn ade pnyakit Alzheimer..but you are always in my heart..remember that!!

Everyday I pray 4 ur prosperity,hope that u will be happy as a sandboy* sgt gembira* with ur beloved family especially with ur dad.when there`s some problems..try to put u in his shoes key..

Really hope that we will meet again next time..

How can i described you-


- Funny
- Has your own attraction
-empathy
-mutual understanding and compassion
-positive reciprocity
-happy-go-lucky
-always comfort me
-Byk sgt la..smpai x larat nk tulis..hehe



Baca nie..special to that person!!

A friend like you is like no other friend
A friend like you is a friend i dont regret meeting 
A friend like you is like a friend i cant scream at or fight with
A friend like you is like having no worries in my life
A friend like you is a friend that i dont want to lose
A friend like you is like being in comfort all day
A friend like you is a friend i always wanted
A friend like you is awesomly awesome
A friend like you is random and funny
A friend like you is a friend that i love to death and i will never let go
A friend like you is a friend i can tell all my secrets to
A friend like you..
A friend like you is like the little sister ive always wanted
A friend that i can go to to tell them whats wrong
A friend like you is like having no dark days because you brighten them up
A friend like you is a friend that opens up my eyes and helps me avoid bad things
A friend like you is a type of friend that laughs at dumb things i say or do
A friend like you is a friend i am proud to call my best friend... 



Never 4get aku tau..nnty dh nk kawen ngn tup2,jemput aku!! hehe..luv u always..

No comments:

Post a Comment